- Everything you ever wanted to know about Molokai. Several spectacular photo tours, Kalaupapa and Father Damien information, events, activities, FAQs, maps and local insights. A great resource.
Molokai From Space
- NASA aerial photographs.
- Photographs and map of the island, plus a space shuttle view.
Molokai Made in Hawaii
- A compendium of made on Molokai products and services. Featuring food, flowers, fine art, hand crafts, apparel, books, music, photographers, weddings and web sites.
Molokai Art From The Heart
- Conveniently located in downtown Kaunakakai, this gallery of local creations features over 100 of Molokai's most talented artists and craftsmen.
Coffees of Hawai'i
- Pure Hawaiian coffee, Molokai gourmet coffee direct from the plantation.
Hawaii Wood Turning
- Jack Ewing creates spectacular bowls and calabashs from Hawaiian wood that is rare or nearly extinct.
Pacifica Hawaii Salt
- Molokai salt master Nancy Gove has taken sea salt production to a new dimension. She creates traditional and blush gourmet sea salt to enhance any food and delightful, soothing bathing salts.
Whether it's a 1,000 plumeria blossoms you seek or a single plumeria lei, they can get them to you in a flash.
Kalani Pruet grows spectacular tropical flowers in the lush Halawa Valley and ships them to delighted clients everywhere. Over 30 varieties of tropicals including ginger, heliconia and calathea will make a special gift.
Molokai Land Trust
- The Molokai Land Trust is a local organization caring for Molokai's precious land resources. For a brief tour of their work and some spectacular photos of our island, take a peek.
- A non-profit organization dedicated to creativity, healing and education through workshops, residencies and educational programs.
- Average minimum and maximum temperatures and rainfall for each month of the year.
Molokai Weather Forecast
- Current conditions and forecast.
Start your hawaii adventure by flying from the mainland US with Hawaiian Airlines. This local carrier often has the best through fares to Molokai from the West Coast and their gates at the Honolulu and Maui airports are the closest to the commuter terminal where you'll catch your connecting flight to Molokai.
You should also look for inexpensive fares at
Be sure to shop all of these choices. Sometimes the price differences are substantial.
Hele Mai Taxi - Provides reliable, island-wide service with plenty of Aloha. They also offer exclusive, private island tours.
Alamo Car Rental - Is the only big-name car rental agency on Molokai. They're at the airport.
Molokai Fishing Take a deep sea or near-shore fishing trip with Captain Mike. He can also take care of your snorkeling, scuba or whale watching wishes.
Molokai Snorkel Adventures Certified PADI Dive Masters lead you to spectacular sites that are filled with colorful fish, sea turtles and other exciting critters.
Scuba Diving Molokai
- Molokai's only PADI Dive Center offers excursions to more than 40 of Hawaii's best sites for divers of all skill levels.
Molokai Whale Watching Tours
- They offer outstanding whale watching adventures aboard one of their 2 Coast Guard certified vessels. Humpback Whales spend December through April in the warm Hawaiian waters and these folks guarantee you'll see whales on their tours.
Molokai Outdoor Activities They specialize in car, moped and ocean sports equipment rentals, plus cultural or eco tours.
Molokai Mule Ride
- Ride the famous Molokai mules down the world's highest sea cliffs to the Kalaupapa peninsula
Moloka'i Fish and Dive
- Tons of Molokai activities, including ocean kayaks, snorkel and scuba adventures, deep sea fishing and whale watching.
Alyce C Sport Fishing
- Captain Joe can take you on a Hawaiian fishing experience with Alyce C Sportfishing. He specializes in deep-sea fishing charters near south Molokai, Lanai, and the Penguin Banks.
Molokai Ocean Tours
- Board the Manu Ele'ele (Black Bird), a 40' foot power catamaran and tour the fringing reefs of Molokai's south coast. Join them for whale watching, snorkeling, hookah max for 2 people simultaneously down to 30 feet, on-board weddings or a private ocean adventure.
Purdy's Natural Macadamia Nut Farm
- Tour a Macadamia nut Farm and learn a little Hawaiian history.
Molokai Air Tours
- They provide the only Molokai-based air excursions and island flightseeing adventures - You can arrange air tours of the Molokai sea cliffs with them, circle island tours or flights in/out of Kalaupapa.
Molokai Events dot com
- Molokaiâ€™s Event Coordinators. They can assist you in planning your event on Molokai, or they can bring the best of Molokai directly to you.
Massage on Molokai
- Heather James puts her years of experience at your service to provide your customized massage. Choose soothing Swedish massage, Hawaiian Lomi Lomi techniques, deep tissue sports massage or a relaxing hot stone session.
- Licensed Massage Therapist and Naturopathic Physician Allana Noury has been providing health care and massage services on Molokai for over 20 years.
Weddings with Aloha
- If you're wanting to exchange your vows on Molokai, Tania can help you create a beautiful ceremony on our beautiful island.
Web Sights Crafted
- Marketing strategies for the world wide web. Web sights crafted. This one for example.
Molokai Chamber of Commerce
- A non-profit organization which actively promotes a better quality of life on Moloka'i.
- Catch up on the latest island news in the online version of a local newspaper.
A Healing Energy
- Genie Oneal provides distance energy healing, which can unblock and strengthen the flow of your own natural healing energies to improve your life experience.
Molokai Listing Service
- A realtor with outstanding knowledge and unyielding integrity - Mickey O'Connell is one of the best.
Friendly Isle Realty
- Homes, condominiums, land and commercial properties. Vacation accommodations.
Molokai Hawaii Real Estate
- They specialize in the west end lands at Kaluakoi and will help you find your dream property.
Tropical Island Properties, LLC.
- dba Sewnson Real Estate. Island estates, exceptional real estate values, beach front and ocean view building sites, island homes and condominiums.
Molokai Land and Homes
- They offer real estate opportunities from ranches to houses and condominiums. Vacation accommodations.
Real Estate on Molokai
- Molokai's newest real estate company offers homes, condominiums and land parcels. Members of the Maui MLS
Shirley Alapa Real Estate
- The 1st real estate company on Molokai is still providing friendly, professional service.
- Susan Savage, realtor/broker at Friendly Isle Realty will exceed your
Molokai Realestate SOLD
- Realtors Mickey O'Connell and Susan Savage, have teamed up to present the best Molokai real estate opportunities.
Swenson Island Real Estate
- Secluded tropical estates, beach front land, island homes, condominiums and business opportunities.
Molokai Realty, Inc.
- Armed with their years of island knowledge, Beverly Pauole-Moore and Edward Onofrio will certainly be able to find the perfect condo, house or building site for your Molokai dreams.
Five Luxury Condo Options
- Your choice - 5 luxury condos - very affordable rates. These may not be the only fine accommodations on Molokai, but they are all at the top of the list.
1184 - Kaluakoi
- A comfortable studio unit with a great view. One of the most reasonably priced units in the resort.
1175 - Kaluakoi
- A very nicely appointed studio unit with terrific ocean and sunset views. Completely upgraded with all new kitchen appliances and furnishings.
2233 - Kaluakoi Studio with Loft
- Sparkling, second floor studio overlooks the Kaluakoi Golf Course 9th tee and Kepuhi Beach. Great sunset watching from the lanai.
1181 Kaluakoi Studio
- Kaluakoi studio with great views. Delightfully furnished in tropical motif with a fully equipped compact kitchen. Possibly the best rates for any studio at the resort.
2 Choices - Ke Nani Kai or Molokai Shores
- Tropically furnished 1 bedroom condo at Ke Nani Kai or 1 bedroom condo with excellent views at Molokai Shores.
Beach Condos Kaluakoi Villas
- Four 2nd floor choices. A trio of studios with lofted bedrooms and 2nd bath, plus a unique 2 bedroom escape.
Ka Hale Ola (House of life)
- Oceanfront designer condo with a spectacular view. Watch whales from the lanai, enjoy the ocean-side pool, experience romantic views of Maui's lights. An excellent value.
Kaluakoi Cottage 2A
- Fully equipped, beachfront cottage features simplicity and solitude on the ocean. You rent directly from the owners.
Ke Nani Kai #160
- Beautifully furnished, one bedroom, ground floor unit near the tennis courts, pool and BBQs.
Ke Nani Kai #214 -
Deluxe 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Ocean View condo on second floor, with
open-beamed ceilings, wireless Internet, beautiful decor and the best pool on the island.
Ke Nani Kai #219 -
Open-beamed ceilings, beautiful furnishings and a lanai that provides a stunning vista to Hawaii's longest white sand beach.
1161 - Kaluakoi Villas
- One bedroom condominium with expansive ocean and sunset views, delightfully furnished and right on the Kalukoi Golf Course.
2251 - Kaluakoi Villas
- A very comfortable, second floor, ocean front unit overlooking the golf course and Kepuhi beach. Spectacular view.
- Studio and one bedroom condos with ground floor, beach front access and spectacular views.
Beachfront Kaluakoi One Bedroom or Studio
- Delightful one bedroom or studio condominiums. Near the BBQ facilities and just steps across the lawn to beautiful Kepuhi Beach.
Beachfront Lofted Studio - Kaluakoi
- Beautifully furnished second floor studio with lofted bedroom. Close to the beach and oceanside pool with sunset views across the channel to Diamond Head on Oahu.
Beachfront - Puko'o
- Delightful two bedroom beach house at beautiful Puko'o. Surrounded by two lush, tropical acres, this is a secluded paradise.
Dunbar Beachfront Cottages
- East end vacation homes with their own secluded beaches.
East or West - Two Choices
- Delightful ocean view accommodations at either Kaluakoi Villas on Molokai's West end or at Wavecrest Resort on the island's tropical East end.
Halemalu Guest House
- One of the only accommodations near the coffee plantation, Molokai Mule Ride, Kalaupapa trail head and Ironwoods Golf Course, they offer reasonably priced rooms and a geodesic dome cottage.
- Spacious, second floor studio with loft at Kaluakoi. Beautifully furnished, fully equipped and just steps from the golf course and Kepuhi Beach.
Wavecrest Condo A-208
- Completely new, one bedroom, ocean front escape is decorated in a romantic Hawaiian theme and offers stunning second floor views across the channels to Maui and Lanai.
Wavecrest Two Bedroom
- One of the very few two bedroom units at Wavecrest Resort. This ground floor choice is tastefully furnished in classic Hawaiian style.
Wavecrest Condo A-201
- A two bedroom unit on the second floor, provides privacy with a vew. Enjoy the sound of the waves as you drift off to sleep in this oceanfront unit.
Molokai Beachfront Condos -
A collection of a dozen beachfront and ocean view rentals at Wavecrest, Molokai Shores, Ke Nani Kai and Kaluakoi Villas Condominiums.
Molokai Shores #306
- Oceanfront condo on Molokai's south shore. Stunning vistas of the island of Lanai across the Kalohi Channel. Walking distance to shopping in Kaunakakai Town.
Ka Hale Kealoha (House of Love)
- Newly remodeled, ocean front condo at Molokai Shores - just 1.5
miles from Kaunakakai - luxury appointments make this a perfect choice.
Miller Molokai - Sleeps 10-12
- Features 4 separate bedroom suites, a terrific great room, private pool and jacuzzi, plus sunset views across Kaiwi Channel to Oahu. Excellent choice.
Molokai Resorts -
A collection of condominiums and vacation homes that is sure to contain a perfect choice for your Molokai escape.
Molokai Vacation Rental
- Condominiums, luxury vacation homes and secluded beachfront cottages are available from these friendly folks.
Paniolo Hale - T4
- Exquisitely furnished 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo with wrap-around, screened lanai and a delightful garden view.
Paniolo Hale - T2
- A spacious open-air condo, in a quiet, beautifully landscaped, tropical setting. A two story unit with one bedroom, two baths and a screened lanai.
Paniolo Hale - H2 - A quiet one bedroom, two bath condo at Paniolo Hale in Kaluakoi. Offers one of the best views of Kepuhi Beach and the spectacular Molokai sunsets.
Molokai Condo Rental
- A delightfully furnished, one bedroom condo at Paniolo Hale in the Kaluakoi Resort.
Pu'u O Hoku Ranch
- A two-bedroom vacation cottage on the 14,000 acre ranch, offers secluded, casual comfort.
Bed & Breakfast - Ka Hale Mala
- A lovely garden house bed and breakfast, five miles east of Kaunakakai on Molokai's South shore
- Beautiful west end vacation home.
Molokai Beach Front - An oceanfront guest home, on the beach in East Molokai with a lovely yard and beautiful vistas of Maui and Lanai.
Dream Vacation Home
- 5 bedroom, 5 1/2 bath home with private pool & gazebo. Expansive covered lanai and large, open living room with breath taking views.
Wavecrest C-311 - Stunning water views across to Maui from this one bedroom, beach front condo. Great snorkling at nearby 20-Mile Beach.
Wavecrest Oceanfront A-211 -
Captivating views from the 2nd floor lanai, tradewind-cooled comfort, tropical furnishings, completely upgraded kitchen and attractive rental rates.
Wavecrest Condo B-106 - A delightful, one bedroom condo located on the ground floor of the beautiful Wavecrest Resort. One of the nicest units at Wavecrest.
Wavecrest Condo A-303 - An outstanding choice at Wavecrest Resort. Right at the water's edge, this newly upgraded, one bedroom unit offers panoramic vistas of Maui and Lanai across the channel.
Wavecrest Condo A-112
- As close as you can get to the ocean without getting wet. This one bedroom, ground-floor condo offers a great view, new tropical furnishings and vintage Hawaiiana decorations.
Wavecrest Condo B-306
- A very nice one bedroom condo overlooking the beautifully landscaped Wavecrest grounds and wonderful sunrise views of the west Maui mountains.
Wavecrest Condo C-212
- A beautifully furnished, one bedroom condo that overlooks the tropical landscaped grounds, the pool area and ocean. A perfect spot for enjoying a glorious sunrise over Maui.
Wavecrest Condo A-305 - Perhaps the nicest choice at Wavecrest Resort, this one bedroom delight is right at the ocean front. Spectacular views across the Pailolo Channel to Maui and Lanai.
Wavecrest Oceanfront A-313 - An excellent Wavecrest condo choice with ocean front setting and spectacular views. Newly upgraded with tropical furnishings and decor. Plus, an updated, wide-open kitchen and comfortable bedroom.
Wavecrest Condo A-207
- A lovely second floor condo in the ocean front "A" building. Nicely furnished in tropical motif with stunning views of Maui from the lanai and a mountain view from the bedroom.
More Molokai Condo Directories -
Paniolo Hale |
Kepuhi Beach Resort |
Ke Nani Kai |
Molokai Shores |
More Molokai Accommodations -
Beach Houses |
Bed & Breakfast and Unique Lodgings |